Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WT 10 speed groupset

• 27-05-2021 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking for a complete group set for the 531c rebuild I'm doing. I need
    Derailleurs front and rear
    Chain set
    STI shifters
    Handlebars
    Seat post
    Quill adaptor if anyone has a spare one lying around .

All preferably black to go with the colour scheme I have in mind

Cheers
    Dub 24

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I have this here for sale.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058187426

It's grubby enough but definitely functional.

I also have a black Tiagra chainset, 50/34 that I forgot about, but it needs some chainring bolts that were somehow misplaced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭dub 24

Thanks weepsie for the heads up . Unfortunately I'm looking for components in better condition.
    Thanks
    Dub 24

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭robinwing

I have a brand new Tiagra groupset . Crank , shifters , front and rear Derailleurs and a brand new black BMC seat post and a brand new black Selle Italia saddle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭dub 24

Robin wing sending you a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

robinwing wrote: »
    I have a brand new Tiagra groupset . Crank , shifters , front and rear Derailleurs and a brand new black BMC seat post and a brand new black Selle Italia saddle

Interested if the op opts out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭longford76

Did the Tiagra groupset ever get sold robinwing? I'd be really interested if you still have it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭robinwing

Still have it , where are you based ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭longford76

PM sent with a few questions if you don't mind.

Advertisement