Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 27th May

Options
  • 27-05-2021 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Have to say I have a few beauties lined up for myself today.

In the 1.55 @ Ripon, Purple Bling, I'm fairly sure won't be in the first 3 places, laying 3 places @ around 5/4 - 6/4

I'll post other up soon. Nice days racing in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.15 Haydock, Olympic Theatre, horse is around 6/4 and way too short for this race. I can't see it winning. A lay bet for me and my strongest of the day.

2.40 Worcester, Lost History, around 6/4. I've just finished backing the horse to win. Hasn't run over hurdles in over 2 years and granted hasn't shown much on the flat but if the horse is anyway the same as it was 2 years ago it will win here hard held. Confident win bet for me.

2.50 Haydock, Kingmax, around 6/5 but don't like it at all. I've just finished laying the horse, can't see it winning. The horse might take a few more runs to be right. Lay bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1 final bet for me today.

5.55 Limerick, Baltic Moon. Horse is around even money on the exchange currently. I've backed the horse to win at lower odds awhile ago and seems to be on the drift now but the market is not liquid to I'm not concerned. The horse was bought very cheap and I think the feel they got a real bargain here, supposed to be working really really well.

On a side note, I had a horse today as a 'potential' but I left it out. It was ridden by Jim Crowley and touched 1.01 and got beat. I like Crowley but he makes some howlers at times, the horse should have won today, cost a few a lot of money.

Advertisement