Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fever Tree Ginger Ale

Options
  • 24-05-2021 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen this on the shelves in the last few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Maybe they've run out of the world's finest naturally sourced gingers, subtle botanical flavours and spring water :)

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,789 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

If you can't find it I'd recommend Belvoir ginger cordial.

It's really hot and gingery and not too sweet.
    Mixes great with sparkling water and is very handy as a cocktail ingredient!

Poachers ginger and chilli is really very good, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

If you can't find it I'd recommend Belvoir ginger cordial.

It's really hot and gingery and not too sweet.
    Mixes great with sparkling water and is very handy as a cocktail ingredient!

Poachers ginger and chilli is really very good, too.

Where might one pick up the Belvoir?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,789 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Where might one pick up the Belvoir?

Health food shops and fancy food shops tend to stock them. Bradley's in Cork have it, for instance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I really like the Fentimans ginger beer. I've been getting it when I order beer and the like from Martins of Fairview. Spicier and less sweet than the Fevertree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Turns out they're not selling the sugar-free version in Ireland any longer, they use fructose so maybe there's a shortage of that ingredient?

Advertisement