Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Pigeons

• 22-05-2021 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭ webpal

Was in town today and the amount of pigeons between Argos and elverys is so annoying , doesn’t help the fact that everyone is eating outdoors now. Was only waiting for one to ****e in me tacos.

PS parking is and always has been expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭ archer22

webpal wrote: »
    Was in town today and the amount of pigeons between Argos and elverys is so annoying , doesn’t help the fact that everyone is eating outdoors now. Was only waiting for one to ****e in me tacos.

Hope they were well mannered and didn't keep you waiting too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭ dzilla

webpal wrote: »

Maybe if they had somewhere they could afford to park they wouldn't be milling around.

Advertisement