Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature guitarist Dublin

Options
  • 22-05-2021 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Mature guitarist. Want to start / join a band just for fun and maybe some gigs. Good rhythm and moderate lead (after I practice the tune !). Living in Dublin - good gear. Laid back outlook and easygoing. Into Lizzy, blues, AC/DC, Hendrix, Zeppelin,some metal etc but happy to play anything really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

hey man. same here. 36 - been looking to start a Lizzy tribute for a while now.
    Double guitars etc.
    Own gear and transport - let me know if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mr volez

Post edited by mr volez on

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

This still active start up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 makinley burnett

Can you play Blues and a bit of jazz ? Do you have time free during the day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Howdy im in my 50s to Nd together with a few guys I've started a band we have drummer lead rhythm piano and singer id like another guitarist if your interested we're just staring so great opportunity to join in.

Tom petty, Lizzy, Queen,Blonde,the cars ,Lynrard Skynrd, Cranberries etc etc,basically any good song that's gets the crowd going.

As I say we're only starting next 2 weeks or so.

Give me a shout if your interested.

Cheers

Larry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Yeah, are you interested,come along for a jam in a week

Advertisement