Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Evergreen Easy Spreader" / Osmo Pro 1

Options
  • 22-05-2021 12:40pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So......I bought myself above, assembled etc etc, loaded the Osmo Pro 1 in and set about it. Lawn feed.

Never used one before so I thought the Lawn Fertilizer wasn't coming out at all. Set on #8. It was coming out, so I thought, having to bend down and look see. Or was it?

Did a bit on the concrete (yes, swept up immediately) and it seemed to be working.......very subtle. Is this the way it goes? I could not see it on the grass unless it has buried / fallen between blades. I cut it at #4 out of 5 on the mower, so it's set high. It's probably OK......huh?
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I assume the spreader emptied, so it must have spread. Did it use the suggested amount over the suggested area?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

No, that's the thing......not a lot came out.
    Might redo it.

Have read the manual now :pac::pac::pac: and calibrated it, but it was calibrated almost perfectly from factory.

Advertisement