Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Dress Shops Cork

Options
  • 20-05-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Any recommendation for wedding dress shops in Cork?
    Besides Say I do in midleton? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Amore in Youghal is lovely, you can try on as many dresses as you like and the ladies there are very helpful (and honest!)

Highly recommend Bella Bleu on the South Mall. They have lots of dresses that are a bit different, vintage and new, and the girl that runs it is incredibly nice. Loads of amazing shoes and accessories as well. I got my dress there and am going back soon to check out accessories/veils. There is a charge for the appointment, €20 I think, but the shop is such a treasure trove that it's well worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 redheadcork

Got mine in Vows in Blarney. Can’t recommend them enough. Great choice and they know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

Thanks! Will give those a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Sir_Name

Memories bridal boutique in Cork - have to say they were fab for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

White and Gold in Kinsale have a really unique range

• Advertisement
Advertisement