We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Weber or Broil King ?

Comments

Weber are generally built to last and have a long lifetime (they also have a good brand name which can explain cost differences).

Recently moved over to outdoor chef (swiss made) and have found it very good.

astrofool wrote: »
    Weber are generally built to last and have a long lifetime (they also have a good brand name which can explain cost differences).
    Thank you for your reply.

Based on reviews I read, none of them is superior to the other, rather minor points for each in different fields. Looks like each country has its our preference on each.

I ended up ordering the BK mainly because it will be available in 2 weeks, while Weber says end of July and that is not ever sure.

Wizard! wrote: »
    I ended up ordering the BK mainly because it will be available in 2 weeks, while Weber says end of July and that is not ever sure.
    Quoting myself here, as I am still waiting for the "two weeks" delivery after 1 month...
    In fairness though, neither Weber has called me yet (I am in a waiting list)

Society & Culture