Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iolfree.ie email

Options
  • 18-05-2021 11:32pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've realised I've something that (probably) has my old iolfree account as its sole recovery email and has decided my password has expired and needs to be re-sent to that account. I didn't do the transfer at the time as there was nothing of value in the mailbox (I checked); so the data being entirely gone is not of relevance to me - but is it possible to get the old address spun up temporarily? 

No issues paying a sensible fee for this obviously.

Comments

You'd need to contact BT to see if the email address is active or recoverable. 

Unfortunately we have no visibility of email addresses until they are ported to ourselves and we cannot setup an email address without it being transferred to us.

Michele

Advertisement