Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customs?

Options
  • 18-05-2021 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hoping for a quick answer here because I'm not sure what the appropriate forum is for this.

Ordered a football shirt from the UK for my brother's birthday on the 6th of May, cost €45, the tracking says it's been shipped to Ireland but no update since the 7th of May

I'm presuming Brexit has slowed this process down but it still seems a long time for a shirt. Does anyone have an idea how long I could be waiting for it?

Thanks for any info and if a mod wants to move it to the correct forum, no bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

J. Marston wrote: »
    Hoping for a quick answer here because I'm not sure what the appropriate forum is for this.

Ordered a football shirt from the UK for my brother's birthday on the 6th of May, cost €45, the tracking says it's been shipped to Ireland but no update since the 7th of May

I'm presuming Brexit has slowed this process down but it still seems a long time for a shirt. Does anyone have an idea how long I could be waiting for it?

Thanks for any info and if a mod wants to move it to the correct forum, no bother.

I ordered two items on Sunday from amazon. Was meant to arrive Tuesday then changed today. never arrived. It passed custom in the UK still not reached Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Seems international mail/post delivery is a lot slower these days which maybe down to covid.

My gf sent a small package to Amsterdam. it was supposed to arrive within 4-5 business days. It took 10.

Advertisement