Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teeth clean - extremely sensitive teeth

Options
  • 17-05-2021 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

I feel ridiculous posting this - I have had fillings and a root canal done over the years and I have no bother as I am fully numb.

But could someone recommend an understanding dentist in Dublin city centre that will numb my mouth without fuss for a professional clean and take the issue seriously?

Due to a medical condition I have alot of problems with sinus, nerves and extremely sensitive teeth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭DSN

I have same problem loads teeth issues over the years but I dread teeth cleaning my teeth so sensitive makes me cry!! I have to tell me dentist every time 'numb me' or I'll walk. Have had a very understanding hygienist in the past who would proper numb me but do job over two sessions (as you can't numb whole month) . But current dentist uses tooth numbing gel all over which isnt great but just about bearable but never feel I get a proper clean though as I yelp along. It's not Dublin but I feel your pain makes me just dread the dentist!!!

Advertisement