Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo independent, Dublin Wicklow Wexford area?

Options
  • 17-05-2021 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any good Volvo independent Dublin wicklow Wexford area.

Have what could be described as a slight warble sound when slightly depress clutch in neutral goes away on full depress comes back when release and coming back into the slight depressed position then goes again when lift off pedal.

I'm thinking flywheel or clutch bearing or something. But need a good shop to take a look

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

listermint wrote: »
    Anyone know any good Volvo independent Dublin wicklow Wexford area.

Have what could be described as a slight warble sound when slightly depress clutch in neutral goes away on full depress comes back when release and coming back into the slight depressed position then goes again when lift off pedal.

I'm thinking flywheel or clutch bearing or something. But need a good shop to take a look

surely any mechanic would be able to sort that for you

Kopping on the Nass road for any volvo specific tasks, not that cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭listermint

surely any mechanic would be able to sort that for you

Kopping on the Nass road for any volvo specific tasks, not that cheap

Any mechanic yes. But always good to get recommendations of experience in a marque. I don't want to be spending Koping cash tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

listermint wrote: »
    Any mechanic yes. But always good to get recommendations of experience in a marque. I don't want to be spending Koping cash tbh.

any good independent will be dealing with a ton of cars, all sorts so lots of experience

if it was something specific that your normal mechanic was stuck on then maybe, where having the volvo software might be needed

but for this no

I think my answer is the only one, least that's where I ended up to reset something trivial, least you wouldn't be spending spirit money

Advertisement