Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dishwasher / Appliances engineer

• 16-05-2021 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Seems like the dishwasher is on the blink. Can anyone recommend an engineer in the area? Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

raheny red wrote: »
    Hi folks. Seems like the dishwasher is on the blink. Can anyone recommend an engineer in the area? Ta.

You really have to question the investment here. How old is the machine. A quick look on line st the problem and likely cost to repair should tell you. Then if its out of warranty again how old is it. You could be repairing it again in 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭spuddy4711

Describe what’s happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭raheny red

Cheers folks. I've got a couple of PMs to try give it a go myself. So I'll give it a bash at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

You could give Frank Murphy Appliance Repairs a call.
    He’s based in D15 and has been in the trade for years.
    https://appliancerepairs.goldenpages.ie/

Advertisement