Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free GAAGo season pass for some/all Allianz customers

Options
  • 14-05-2021 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭

I got a text an hour ago from my sister that she got an email from Allianz with a free promo code for a full season pass for GAAGo.

Typical of my luck that I was all pleased with myself signing up last week.

Someone else in the Kerry thread posted they got a code as well.

The screenshot my sister sent me did say "an exclusive offer for some lucky customers" so it might not be all Allianz customers. I've no idea how long my sister has been with Allianz.

If you are an Allianz customer keep an eye out/maybe check your spam folder to see if you get the email. If you are not an Allianz customer, there will surely be some free codes floating around so keep an eye out/maybe ask some relatives/friends who aren't likely to use them. Might be of some use to some folk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Really that would be great.

Wonder if it's generic or account specific

Advertisement