Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

M1911

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 49 kankicker


    i will take the shotgun and pistol off you for 150 and you pay postage . i,m in dublin and can collect if you are near ,,


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    kankicker wrote: »
    i will take the shotgun and pistol off you for 150 and you pay postage . i,m in dublin and can collect if you are near ,,

    Offer accepted, will pm you


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    JoeCopes wrote: »
    Offer accepted, will pm you

    Still available


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ air assault


    Would you sell one of the mags separate ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    Would you sell one of the mags separate ?

    Sorry bud, not splitting


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ LMHC


    Where are you based.


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    LMHC wrote: »
    Where are you based.

    Sorry didn't get a notification of your question so only seeing it now. Based in Dublin


  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ LMHC


    JoeCopes wrote: »
    Sorry didn't get a notification of your question so only seeing it now. Based in Dublin

    Can you post a PIC of what you have left

    Sorry seen it there is it skrimaged


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    LMHC wrote: »
    Can you post a PIC of what you have left

    Sorry seen it there is it skrimaged

    I have the pistol and 2 mags as pictured


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    LMHC wrote: »
    Can you post a PIC of what you have left

    Sorry seen it there is it skrimaged

    Yes it's been used, not used a huge amount and never had an issue with it


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    Bump


Advertisement