Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

The Forever Purge

• 12-05-2021 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭ Agent Coulson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭ Hande hoche!

They will crank out another one after this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 27,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pixelburp

Gosh, I remember when this was just a simple home invasion thriller, given a degree of class 'cos it starred Ethan Hawke. Now it seems to have gone full trash, layered with Facebook-level Politics

• Registered Users Posts: 16,608 ✭✭✭✭ silverharp

the first film was intriguing , this, jesus, if I was given free tickets and food vouchers it would still be a nope

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 26,745 ✭✭✭✭ gmisk

I quite enjoyed the films they are of variable quality admittedly.
    The TV show is not to bad either, preferred season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 20,524 ✭✭✭✭ dreamers75

Those movies are not bad tbh, I enjoyed them.

never watched tv show, will watch this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ SheepsClothing

The Purge Anarchy is the best of these. They may be getting into Saw territory though with the amount of sequels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭ Decuc500

Looks like a Saw movie. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭ Yester

Excellent. The more Purges the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭ flasher0030

Yester wrote: »
    Excellent. The more Purges the better.

Real life? or on film?

I've only seen one of them. I'm pretty sure it's the second of them - Anarchy.
    Going to watch the third and fourth over the next couple of days.
    Do they live up to the second one.
    Don't know why I skipped the first one .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭ Yester

Real life? or on film?

I've only seen one of them. I'm pretty sure it's the second of them - Anarchy.
    Going to watch the third and fourth over the next couple of days.
    Do they live up to the second one.
    Don't know why I skipped the first one .

Film, lol. I've enjoyed all of them so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ ziedth

I actually really liked the two with Frank Grillo and I enjoyed the first one...... I thought they tied them off pretty well and had interesting ambiguous ending. However, the first purge was shine and the TV show didn't grab my interest.

I probably even missed one along the way there I'm sure - this looks a little bat **** insane but I'll probably turn it on. I don't hold out much hope though

Advertisement