Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatsapp new T&Cs

Options
  • 12-05-2021 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Any Whatsapp users on here that still haven't gotten the notification to accept the new privacy policy?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭corkie

"Interestingly enough, users in the European Union won’t be affected by WhatsApp’s new privacy policy. Thanks to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), WhatsApp’s data-sharing practices with Facebook will be more limited than in the rest of the world. Users in the EU might still see a notification about this privacy policy change, though. "

https://www.technadu.com/how-to-accept-whatsapps-new-policy-after-clicking-not-now/240843/

Chrome browser link to quoted text.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

I am me123 wrote: »
    Any Whatsapp users on here that still haven't gotten the notification to accept the new privacy policy?

Thank you

Not got anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

I have not received any communication from whatsapp on either my iPhone or android devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

Yup, I get loads of pop ups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭I am me123

Thanks. I only ask because I haven't recieved the pop up about the update myself and wondering was I the only one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement