Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wedding present for friend

• 12-05-2021 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to send my friend in Nigeria a present, he is getting married in June. It doesn't matter if it doesn't get there exactly in time.
    I am finding it hard to find places that ship there. I looked up pottery but they didn't ship. I don't know what to get, because the last thing I sent him never got there and I had to wait for a refund.
    Etsy is good but the shipping is crazy. 50 euro is my limit including postage as it just a small gift and a kind thought. I'm not being stingy but I am out of work sick at the moment and that's just how it is.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I got him an Amazon gift card so he could buy something for his house. Literally nowhere I looked shipped there.
    May as well close thread

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That is disappointing, but the gift card is a great idea. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Could you look up Nigerian websites and order something from one of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

New Home wrote: »
    Could you look up Nigerian websites and order something from one of them?

I got him the gift card but I had to get it refunded and change to Amazon USA. Nightmare trying to get stuff over. If he's in Nigeria I wanted to get him something he normally wouldn't buy. I thought pottery but wouldn't ship there. All done and dusted now thanks.

Advertisement