Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How best to dispose of this garden waste?

Options
  • 11-05-2021 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

What is the best way to dispose of the garden waste attached? There are nettles, rushes, gorse and brambles in here. This is just a photo of a small bit, there's a lot more. I don't have a brown bin or compost so I was if there's any other way to get properly dispose of this waste? There is a unused field next to the field I'm clearing out but I assume it wouldn't be a good idea to throw it in there either as it can spread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

SocialSpud wrote: »
    What is the best way to dispose of the garden waste attached? There are nettles, rushes, gorse and brambles in here. This is just a photo of a small bit, there's a lot more. I don't have a brown bin or compost so I was if there's any other way to get properly dispose of this waste? There is a unused field next to the field I'm clearing out but I assume it wouldn't be a good idea to throw it in there either as it can spread.

Read this recent thread and come back to us :
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058178705/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Councils have organic matter and garden waste disposal sites
    €10 for a small trailer load in our county

Advertisement