Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tuesday 11th May

• 11-05-2021 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few nice bets lined up for today

3.30 Roscommon, Me Too Please. Horse is around 11/10 on the exchange. This is my strongest win bet in a long time. The horse is highly thought of. They are expecting it to win by a decent few lengths.

No time to write up the rest yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2 more bets for me.

4pm Roscommon, Ilmig. Not liking this horse one bit in this race. Very weak race but just can't see the horse being in the first 3 places. Laying 3 places @ around 5/4

Last bet in the 4.45 @ Beverley

Last bet of the day

4.45 Beverley, Timeless Soul. Horse is around 7/4 on the exchange and on fairly big drift. However the money is more than likely down already. I've backed the horse at much lower odds and i'm back in again at the bigger odds. They were probably testing the waters last time out when beaten but hopefully will get the job done today.

I'm out

I'm not backing any more tonight i'm done. But if anyone is considering backing the fav in the 5.40 @ Killarney - Bright Idea @ short odds of around 11/8. All I can say is I was told 'it will come on for the run.' I take that as don't back it but I don't know, I didn't put any great effort into studying the race.

Advertisement