Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to change my username

Options
  • 11-05-2021 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I wish to change my username and don't know how to do this please?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi there, username changes are only available to subscribers. If you just want to change your username, you can subscribe for one monoth for €5 here and request a name change here (you can only access that forum once you are a subscriber).

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Niamh,

I subscribed (paid €5) two days ago and can't get into the Name Change forum. Can you help please?

Sorry about that, let me check that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Sorry about that, let me check that for you.

I'm able to access the board today and have put in a request. Thanks though

Ok great, thanks for letting me know Nokotan and sorry about the delay there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Sarah201

Thank you, I subscribed a few days ago, I will try the other link you sent now to change user name, can I also ask can you delete posts if you're a subscriber?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

tillybill wrote: »
    Thank you, I subscribed a few days ago, I will try the other link you sent now to change user name, can I also ask can you delete posts if you're a subscriber?

Being a sub or not has no bearing on whether posts are deleted are not. As a general rule, we don't do any mass deletions of posts. But it's normally done if there's a valid reason for it. So report any specific posts, or PM the mods of the forums they're in, and state your reasoning for the request.

Thanks for reply re deleting posts, can you change my username please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sarah201 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply re deleting posts, can you change my username please?

I'm not an admin, I can't change usernames.

But your username change has already been done via the request in the name change forum.

Thank you, name change is done, Cheers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement