Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free email tracking software for non-commercial users

Options
  • 09-05-2021 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Anyone got any suggestions> Tried hub spot but you need a web domain and company name.

All I need is to check emails are received and opened by a specific individual

Ta in advance for your suggestions or links to earlier threads on the same topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

hkjohn wrote: »
    Anyone got any suggestions> Tried hub spot but you need a web domain and company name.

All I need is to check emails are received and opened by a specific individual

Ta in advance for your suggestions or links to earlier threads on the same topic

Most email clients block external images hence tracking pretty much useless?

Otherwise, you can use email tracking with google analytics for free.
    https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/v1/email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Tracking pixels work quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

BailMeOut wrote: »
    Tracking pixels work quite well.

It works better but many set email to view as text
    So you cant get accurate data.

In gmail, Thunderbird, outlook uses extension PixelBlock to get rid of tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Cheers, guys, I ended up using Mail track which is pretty good

Advertisement