Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 overload ball side

Options
  • 08-05-2021 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, haven't been playing fifa lately but started back with fifa 19. For some reason or other my defensive tactics automatically switch to "overload ball side"...

Thats grand an all but it completely drains the stamina of my players and by half time my players are completely depleted. If you can remember did anyone else experience that and if so how did ye fix it?

I thought that maybe it was a problem on the D pad of my controller but I tried it on my other controller but no luck.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hi lads, haven't been playing fifa lately but started back with fifa 19. For some reason or other my defensive tactics automatically switch to "overload ball side"...

Thats grand an all but it completely drains the stamina of my players and by half time my players are completely depleted. If you can remember did anyone else experience that and if so how did ye fix it?

I thought that maybe it was a problem on the D pad of my controller but I tried it on my other controller but no luck.

They patched it to do this as it was too overpowered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Mr Moon wrote: »
    They patched it to do this as it was too overpowered.

They patched to automatically switch to it or they fixed it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

They patched to automatically switch to it or they fixed it?

They patched it so if you use it it will drain all your players stamina. So basically they made the options useless.

Advertisement