Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptamil number 1 shortage

Options
  • 08-05-2021 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Anyone else noticing a shortage in 200ml pre made bottles? The number 1 specifically. Tesco’s & all musgrave shops in my area been out clean for the last week and had been short supply for about a month previous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Minier81

I heard this from my sister too. She's having awful trouble getting the ready made stage 1 stuff in kildare. Any idea what the cause of the shortage is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Using Hipp Organic here and also find it very hard to get over the past couple of months, both powder and ready made bottles. Never ever have it in Boots or Tesco anymore. Dunnes Stores almost always has it so might be worth checking there for Aptamil?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

P.s. I have heard that you can ask your chemist to order in formula.

Advertisement