Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

eLiquids

• 08-05-2021 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

I have a curious question, that maybe an expert vaper might be able to answer;

I normally buy Double Drip brand liquids (Pre-Lockdown). A coil only lasts about 10 days and it burns out and when I change it out the cotton is black.

During the lockdown I purchased a Litre of VG and PG and Flavour Concentrate and made my own, the coil lasts about 6 weeks before i have to change it and even then the cotton is only yellow (would of lasted even longer). This is not just on one coil i have since gone through several of the past months.

All i can think of is that maybe Brand Liquids contain other additives that are not listed on the bottles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭nuttyboy79

johndoe99 wrote: »
    I have a curious question, that maybe an expert vaper might be able to answer;

I normally buy Double Drip brand liquids (Pre-Lockdown). A coil only lasts about 10 days and it burns out and when I change it out the cotton is black.

During the lockdown I purchased a Litre of VG and PG and Flavour Concentrate and made my own, the coil lasts about 6 weeks before i have to change it and even then the cotton is only yellow (would of lasted even longer). This is not just on one coil i have since gone through several of the past months.

All i can think of is that maybe Brand Liquids contain other additives that are not listed on the bottles.

Sweetener causes the coils to be burned out quicker and Double Drip and most juice makers pile loads of sweetener in their juices. Your own juice on the other hand contained none unless you used a one shot concentrate and even then theres not much.

Advertisement