Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is 'EUROCASH ALTURA CR' on AIB account?

Options
  • 04-05-2021 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I checked my AIB phone app, and there at the top pending was a place called 'EUROCASH ALTURA CR'. Does anyone know what this means or what its from? I don't know what it is, and can't remember where its from or what I've paid for but I'm worried now it's someone trying to take money from my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

Sounds like an ATM. Perhaps at Altura Credit Union?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 brigidcooley75

Like someone's taken it from an atm? I'm going the bank first thing in the morning, and ringing at 9am.

MugsGame wrote: »
    Sounds like an ATM. Perhaps at Altura Credit Union?

Credit union? How would they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"Cr" is "Credit".

Why wait? Phone them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Eurocash is an ATM crowd. If you think your card has been cloned or compromised call card services now and they can give more detail and cancel cards if necessary

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    "Cr" is "Credit".

Why wait? Phone them now.

I didn't know they were open, I'm going to check now. Thank you!

duffman13 wrote: »
    Eurocash is an ATM crowd. If you think your card has been cloned or compromised call card services now and they can give more detail and cancel cards if necessary

I'm checking now online, and see what's happening, thank you! Will post as soon as I find out what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Credit union? How would they do that?

From a quick Google, Eurocash operate the ATM at Altura credit union in Wicklow. Someone likely withdrew money from that machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Eurocash is an ATM withdrawal. They're usually the ATMs in the shops as far as I know. It doesn't appear to be an ATM at a branch.
    You can call the bank now and get through to the Lost and Stolen line if you think it might be fraud so they can cancel the card immediately.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement