Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 04-05-2021 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Hello I recently sent a parcel to the North from an post with Registered post and Tracking and on the 4th day i checked tracking number which states delivery has been made all good i thought untill today when the person who bought item from me in north says they have not recieved the item?
    I have contacted an post in dublin and they say they will contact back with info tomorrow however how can a signed upon delivery item which has been marked down for delivery not have arrived? I asked name of person who signed for delivery along with northern carriour who is supposed to make delivery and awaiting info
    Question, Would i be correct in believing i have met my obligations for delivery which was confirmed by delivery tracking info and not liable for repaying cost of item or if item has been stolen am i still expected to return amount paid even with proof of Registered sign for delivery along with delivery confirmation from an post.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod - You have put this on Consumer Issues as well. Don't duplicate posts across forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement