Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full-time Springboard course BTEA.

Options
  • 04-05-2021 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I've been on JA now since October and have been looking into doing a Springboard course in September. Although the course list for 2021/2022 has yet to be released, there's a full-time Level 9 course that's running this year that I'd be interested in were it to be offered again. The requirements are that you have a 2:1 Level 8 qualification, which I have. However, it's not clear to me whether or not I'd qualify for BTEA as I've read that the only qualifying Level 9 courses are the PME and ICT Conversion courses. Are Springboard courses an exception? I also read a comment on here somewhere that all Springboard courses are considered part-time, so someone doing a full-time Springboard course would be eligible for the PTEO.

Any clarity on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Cycle Designer

HI, I was just wondering if you managed to get the PTEO while taking up a fulltime course. I've been accepted on a full time Springboard HCI course this year and findng it hard to get any PTEO/BTEA clarification.

Advertisement