Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Airplay RTE player?

• 02-05-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭ colly10

I’ve noticed that RTE player has all seasons of line of duty so am trying to airplay it from the phone to the tv.
    Is it not possible or am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,613 ✭✭✭✭ Mantis Toboggan

colly10 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that RTE player has all seasons of line of duty so am trying to airplay it from the phone to the tv.
    Is it not possible or am I missing something?

Chomecast it?

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: "In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom"

Irish Proclamation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭ colly10

Chomecast it?

Don’t have a chromecast although if the share option’s not working for airplay, it’s probably the same

Just went HDMI cable between the laptop and tv in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭ Rfrip

The airplay button is on the top right hand corner of the screen...the square with the triangle? Should be go to go then!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭ corkie

Thanks for mentioning it. I have the chromecast and it is working for me.

Airplay? Is it your trying from iphone or do you have Apple TV?

If the latter can't you install the app on the TV?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."--George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

"I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis." - Spock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭ corkie

AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac

Is your TV AirPlay 2 compatible for casting to work. Have you casted with the device before?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."--George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

"I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis." - Spock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement