Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airplay RTE player?

Options
  • 02-05-2021 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

I’ve noticed that RTE player has all seasons of line of duty so am trying to airplay it from the phone to the tv.
    Is it not possible or am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

colly10 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that RTE player has all seasons of line of duty so am trying to airplay it from the phone to the tv.
    Is it not possible or am I missing something?

Chomecast it?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭colly10

Chomecast it?

Don’t have a chromecast although if the share option’s not working for airplay, it’s probably the same

Just went HDMI cable between the laptop and tv in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

The airplay button is on the top right hand corner of the screen...the square with the triangle? Should be go to go then!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,161 ✭✭✭corkie

Thanks for mentioning it. I have the chromecast and it is working for me.

Airplay? Is it your trying from iphone or do you have Apple TV?

If the latter can't you install the app on the TV?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,161 ✭✭✭corkie

AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac

Is your TV AirPlay 2 compatible for casting to work. Have you casted with the device before?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement