Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair gift card

Options
  • 02-05-2021 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I want to buy one as a gift for my son. Are there any issues with redeeming them? I can remember trouble several years ago with having the correct name on them. There were calls to Joe Duffy etc.

It looks like the name of the person on the gift card has to be the main passenger if booking with friends. And it can be partially used just like a store gift card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Not sure if you're trolling.

Don't buy him a ryanair giftcard. I'd steer clear of gift cards in general as there may be more covid casualties

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

antix80 wrote: »
    Not sure if you're trolling.

?

Not sure what this comment is about.

There were many complaints about Ryanair vouchers with people having problems with the name on the booking....
    I was just checking if anyone knew of problems before I purchase one.
    I was hoping for helpful comments or advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,266 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Put cash in an envelope, attach a Post It Note telling him to buy flights. Easiest solution in these uncertain times.

Advertisement