Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2015 onwards, what year would you recommend watching?

Options
  • 02-05-2021 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I haven't watched WWE since December 2014. I just fell outta love with the product, and stopped watching it weekly, which then turned into years. I'm slowly getting back into watching it again.

I know I've missed a lot of good moments over the years, so my question is what year would you recommend watching?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Martin_CC wrote: »
    I haven't watched WWE since December 2014. I just fell outta love with the product, and stopped watching it weekly, which then turned into years. I'm slowly getting back into watching it again.

I know I've missed a lot of good moments over the years, so my question is what year would you recommend watching?

2015 NXT is pretty solid good rasslin show.
    Smackdown 2016 is also.

Bar that, a consistently compelling WWE show is hard to come by.

There have been some cool moments for sure but overall execution is generally poor.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The best of what they have is probably NXT up to 2019 (and then it seems Vince started meddling when they had AEW to go up against with predictable results). Becky Lynch's run on the main roster leading to the Wrestlemania main event against Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair is probably worth a watch, there isn't an awful lot more I remember as standing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,286 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is it just WWE you are interested in?

Plenty of great wrestling in other companies in those years since 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

As others have said smackdown 2016 was a very enjoyable and well booked show. I don’t know how others think but my favourite wwe show is nxt uk. It’s an hour long(which is why nxt worked well) and it’s a great show to watch and it’s the only one I watch weekly.

Advertisement