Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Intergalactic: Sky One

• 01-05-2021 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

Anyone watch it. I thought it was ok in parts but was surprised it looked partly animated and live action.
    A lot violence and gore in it.
    The Common world looked lovely but there rules were lacks which gets shown up in it.
    Not a justice system I would like to live in. To quick to condemn someone even an upstanding person with no former history of crime.
    I thought the guards on the ship were not very smart.
    Be interesting to see where it goes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ amacca

AMKC wrote: »
    Anyone watch it. I thought it was ok in parts but was surprised it looked partly animated and live action.
    A lot violence and gore in it.
    The Common world looked lovely but there rules were lacks which gets shown up in it.
    Not a justice system I would like to live in. To quick to condemn someone even an upstanding person with no former history of crime.
    I thought the guards on the ship were not very smart.
    Be interesting to see where it goes.

Watched first episode, I thought ....Meh ... one or two decent performances but distinctly average In my opinion..... doesnt look great either.....the plot so far is boring old hackneyed ****e without any of the dressing that allows you to get away with that.

Maybe it will improve but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Advertisement