Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an excellent spec laptop specifically for FM 21

Options
  • 30-04-2021 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All,

I'm looking for a very good / excellent spec laptop specifically for playing FM21 (Football Manager 2021). The only other tasks I'll be using the laptop for is internet browsing, netflix, music playback, light admin work.

There's just so many different specs out there and I don't know what half of them mean & I'm not sure what specs I really need.

However, I would like to future proof my purchase somewhat in that the laptop should be able to handle future FM releases for at least 5 years from now.

I don't have a specific budget in mind but I'd like to load many leagues with a large database and would like the laptop to be able to handle the 3D graphics in the game.

All suggestions welcome!! One person I know suggested a Ryzen 7 5800H with RTX 3070 as being the features to look out for but I've no idea what these mean & whether or not they suit the purpose intended.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

T.

Comments

Advertisement