Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re issued summons

Options
  • 30-04-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I was in court for offence ,tried and fined last Oct (fine paid in full),then about 8 weeks ago the same Summons was sent in post to me to appear in court June , solicitor says it happens now and again but haven't heard from her . wondering has it happened to anyone on here ? Is it just clerical error ?

Comments

I was in court for offence ,tried and fined last Oct (fine paid in full),then about 8 weeks ago the same Summons was sent in post to me to appear in court June , solicitor says it happens now and again but haven't heard from her . wondering has it happened to anyone on here ? Is it just clerical error ?

Same offence, same time, everything matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

Same offence, same time, everything matches?

Yeah afaik ,6 summons first time same last time .

Yeah afaik ,6 summons first time same last time .

Double check in case there is a difference. If there's not, contact the garda and he can tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

Double check in case there is a difference. If there's not, contact the garda and he can tell you

Thanks very much .

Advertisement