Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many packages will an post deliver at once?

Options
  • 29-04-2021 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I ordered a 12 blurays on amazon they sent each one in its own package, would an post slip the delivery into multiple days or try to deliver all of them in one day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,261 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

They will all need to be watched so could take a while
    the players in the vans now makes it a bit quicker :D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

They’ll deliver them as they get them, sure they wouldn’t necessarily know how many are in transit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

They been using those A4 cardboard sleeves for 1 Blu-ray that’ll be some stack of packages. Defo won’t fit in the box

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

An Post will deliver whatever arrives in the local depot. I often chat with our postman about my Amazon habit and he tells me I've a neighbor who is worse and only this week the postman delivered 27 parcels all from Amazon to the same person all in the one delivery.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement