Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Charging Port Repair!?

Options
  • 29-04-2021 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

So the nokia charging port problem is well documented at this stage, but has anybody availed of the service?
    I'm asking because my pureview is second hand so I don't have a receipt and terms and conditions of the repair service say you have to include proof of purchase.

Comments

So the nokia charging port problem is well documented at this stage, but has anybody availed of the service?
    I'm asking because my pureview is second hand so I don't have a receipt and terms and conditions of the repair service say you have to include proof of purchase.

I bought a 2nd hand Nokia 7 Plus a couple of years ago and the charging port failed. Nokia replaced it under warranty and I didn't have any receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

Jacksie66. wrote: »
    I bought a 2nd hand Nokia 7 Plus a couple of years ago and the charging port failed. Nokia replaced it under warranty and I didn't have any receipt.

Beautiful.
    That's everything I wanted to hear.
    Thanks a million.

Advertisement