Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaling my ecommerce store

Options
  • 28-04-2021 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

I have an ecommerce store that i have been running for the past year and a half.
    It is in my professional area of expertise but i had zero ecommerce or digital marketing experience at all so I have had to do a lot of self learning.

Sales from been going quite well and I am on page one of google.ie (position 3) for my main key word.

Most of my sales are from organic traffic through google and through affiliate marketing on instagram.

While things have gone reasonably well so far I think my lack of experience and expertise in the ecomm world are holding me back.
    My facebook and google ads attempts could have been better and my SEO needs a lot of work.

I feel like i need help to get to the next level but not sure what the best way to go about that is.

I wonder if there are any companies that invest in ecomm stores like mine to help me grow and scale. Perhaps a company that already has a digital marketing team, SEO department, content writers etc and the expertise to help me grow and scale?

If anyone has any advice as to how I can achieve this I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭FaaF

The main thing to start is to get analytics set up on your website if you haven't already.

Research the "Facebook Pixel" and "Google Analytics". Even if not using paid advertising yet, having these set up will start gathering data.

Down the line, you can then target Facebook ads very specifically, e.g. show this Facebook advert to anyone who viewed this product, or added it to their cart, but didn't end up purchasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

nino1 wrote: »
    I have an ecommerce store that i have been running for the past year and a half.
    It is in my professional area of expertise but i had zero ecommerce or digital marketing experience at all so I have had to do a lot of self learning.

Sales from been going quite well and I am on page one of google.ie (position 3) for my main key word.

Most of my sales are from organic traffic through google and through affiliate marketing on instagram.

While things have gone reasonably well so far I think my lack of experience and expertise in the ecomm world are holding me back.
    My facebook and google ads attempts could have been better and my SEO needs a lot of work.

I feel like i need help to get to the next level but not sure what the best way to go about that is.

I wonder if there are any companies that invest in ecomm stores like mine to help me grow and scale. Perhaps a company that already has a digital marketing team, SEO department, content writers etc and the expertise to help me grow and scale?

If anyone has any advice as to how I can achieve this I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Build a team of SEOs that will sit and plan marketing strategies based on your niche.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

If you plan on hiring someone make sure you apply for the trading online voucher. Covers 50% of costs up to €2,500

Advertisement