Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hulu for firestick

• 27-04-2021 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭

Anyone actually have a working APK for Hulu on the firestick. The links I keep finding are for versions not made for firestick all I can't login or anything

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I just set my amazon account to US and downloaded the apps directly from the amazon website, then use getflix for viewing content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I have a valid sub to Hulu. Just missing the app

Got it. Messy and had to change my Amazon settings a few times. But in and watching

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Are you able to use this without having to use the Mouse Toggle app to navigate?

Yes it was the proper normal firestick app. So works exactly as it should

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Cool, thanks. Do you have to go on to Amazon chat to get changed to US? Or how is it done?

Nope just changed my device location in the website from the Amazon.com page. Then downloaded Hulu direct to device. After a few mins it appeared in my apps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Double C wrote: »
    Cool, thanks. Do you have to go on to Amazon chat to get changed to US? Or how is it done?

Go to amazon.Com on Web browser - account - device & content - change address to a US one (look up any shop address and phone number) - go to devices - deregister your device - restart the firestick - log in using you amazon account email and password - presto you have amazon us app store. - download apps - back to amazon.co.uk - change address back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Been using a 6 month free trial of keepsolid, but find uts buffering for uk services.

Just wondering what others would recommend - UK specifically

Go to amazon.Com on Web browser - account - device & content - change address to a US one (look up any shop address and phone number) - go to devices - deregister your device - restart the firestick - log in using you amazon account email and password - presto you have amazon us app store. - download apps - back to amazon.co.uk - change address back.

I didn't have to deregister my device just as I said, it kicked up some errors then was fine one I changed it back to UK

• Advertisement

Been using a 6 month free trial of keepsolid, but find uts buffering for uk services.

Just wondering what others would recommend - UK specifically

Well this isn't a thread about vpns or UK services so startng your own thread would have been a good start.

Anyway..., that said I use purevpn for over 10 years now. Generally all good

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tripalimend

Try the following:-

1. Restart the Firestick

2. Check Wi-fi Internet Speed

3. Turn on/off the VPN if using any.

4. Try clearing the Firestick cache

6. Reinstall the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭horse7

Has anyone managed to get an APk for Itvx,. and for My5, I have managed to use downloader to get itvx , but it's impossible to navigate possibly because the screen size is overstretched, and while I can get my5 on Aptoide( playstore says no) when it's installed it's looking for an update . I am using a VPN. Ps can I clear silk browser cache and cookies?Looking for filmplus apk also, have tried to get it on downloader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭lertsnim

For firestick change your location on your Amazon account to whatever country you want to download apps from and download using the firestick app store.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

not all vpns work on itvx there is a main firestick thread that will show you more

Advertisement