Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter location

Options
  • 27-04-2021 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a leak on the supply to my house.   I contacted your help dept who informed me until I can locate my meter I cant report the leak.  The leak is visible on my driveway from a valve point 2 feet down a shaft and is fairly significant.  I was told the water meter location is north of my property and that a tech would be sent out to locate it but that could be several weeks from now.  
    I spoke to the previous owner (we only moved in a month ago) who the only place she knows to isolate the water is where the leak is coming from.

Can you guys provide a map with teh meter location on it so I can at least start the process of if Im eligible for the first leak fix free scheme.  Its madness having to wait months for someone to locate the meter when I could do it if I knew where to look.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi mikerd4,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we can look into this for you?

- Your full name;
    - Your full address; &
    - Your contact number

Thanks in advance,
    Louise

Advertisement