Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-grid Solar PV: What kit are DIYers using?

Options
  • 26-04-2021 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Been reading for quite awhile and love the setups. So, I've been thinking about an off-grid project (home "office" / glorified shed) and I'm wondering what kit others are using and recommend. There's a spot where I was thinking 5 of these Longi 450W panels (https://midsummer.ie/buy/longi-solar/Longi-450-whi-blk) would work nicely in a ground mount setup, as a starting point. I'll almost certainly go with a Pylontech battery: While I'm impressed with what folks are doing via AliExpress, I don't have the appetite for that yet :D .

What do people use on the MPPT CC and inverter side of things? Obviously Victron kit features when you're researching but on here it's almost universal "over priced" when referring to their stuff

Comments

Advertisement