Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating Controls

Options
  • 25-04-2021 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Currently getting quotes to spilt our house into 3 zones (upstairs, downstaires & water). We have a new grant vortex boiler but no heating controls. 14 rads in total. All the plumbers have mentioned EPH Amber but I heard loads about Honeywell Evohome, Tado, Drayton, Climate etc...

Could anyone that knows these systems let me know what I should be installing or looking at... What I would love is to be able to control the heat in all the rooms (turn nursery temperature up/down remotely for example)... not sure if this is possible.. the EPH sounds like it will be manual thermostats on all rads & just control the living areas...

Advertisement