Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryptonite D Lock holder spline

Options
  • 25-04-2021 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I'm looking for the silver metal spline that comes with the Kryptonite Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket. I don't want to buy the whole kit again. Can they be purchased separately? I need the 11mm version

It looks something like the one on the left:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I was looking for them a few years back, and they seemed expensive for what it was. I just bought another lock for about a tenner more, and had a spare lock.
    Since then I tend to pick up any old krypto locks I find, to salvage the part.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Euppy

kelzer wrote: »
    I'm looking for the silver metal spline that comes with the Kryptonite Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket. I don't want to buy the whole kit again. Can they be purchased separately? I need the 11mm version

Is the 11mm the smaller one? If so you can have mine if you are in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

Euppy wrote: »
    Is the 11mm the smaller one? If so you can have mine if you are in Dublin

Yeah 11mm one is the one I'm after!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

... I need the 11mm version

How is it measured? 11mm in diameter, length or what?

• Advertisement

Yes, diameter. You measure the width of your lock and then slip on the piece that fits snuggly.

Yeah 11mm one is the one I'm after!

Send me a PM to arrange to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Unfortunately, the one I have lying unused in a drawer seems to be the 16mm one.

Advertisement