Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go Tennis?

Options
  • 24-04-2021 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Anywhere in Cork renting out tennis courts to non members like the old Tennis Village used to?

If possible not to far from the city center.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I think Garryduff Sports Center does.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Clashduv/Togher Park does, as far as I know it costs €5 per person for an hour. I'm not sure what the story is at the moment with all the covid business though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭richsull

Garryduff was €5 per person, per hour before CV19. I used it quite a bit in 2019 and the courts are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cudsy1

Garryduff 15 per hour as of pre lockdown 3 iirc

Togher very limited public opening, perhaps Wednesday nignts in summer time..its on the website i think, cork parks tennis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

cudsy1 wrote: »
    Garryduff 15 per hour as of pre lockdown 3 iirc

Togher very limited public opening, perhaps Wednesday nignts in summer time..its on the website i think, cork parks tennis

Bus runs right to the gates of Garryduff ( Office number 0214891978)

• Advertisement
Advertisement