Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PV Grant Application

Options
  • 24-04-2021 8:38pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can you make an application for the PV grant in advance of picking a contractor?

Was speaking to a provider and they said make the application now and I have 8 months to install but all I cant see on the SEAI website is the claim section where you provide information on your contractor.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

godtabh wrote: »
    Can you make an application for the PV grant in advance of picking a contractor?

Was speaking to a provider and they said make the application now and I have 8 months to install but all I cant see on the SEAI website is the claim section where you provide information on your contractor.

You have to select your contractor during the application process as they get emailed info in relation to your system.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just need to pick one so

Advertisement