Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Logic Pro/compact menthol replacement

• 23-04-2021 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Help please . Since Logic Pro gone I replaced with logic compact. And while the flavour is grand. The pull is not the same.

Anyone recommend a decent e cig please. Similar to the Logic Pro. And a really nice menthol as well.

Constantly replacing the compact e cig. Charging is brutal
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

Quality wrote: »
    Help please . Since Logic Pro gone I replaced with logic compact. And while the flavour is grand. The pull is not the same.

Anyone recommend a decent e cig please. Similar to the Logic Pro. And a really nice menthol as well.

Thanks

Vaping especially menthol super harmful to your health.
    Already banned in a few countries, Check this out

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-vaping-carcinogens-study-idUSKBN1W12Q5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

Thanks

The copper charging points get wet from liquid leaking through the unit. Clean them off when you see them turn green and you will never have a charging issue again

Also for a bigger drag widen the tiny airholes that are on the side of the device. There is one on both sides. File them out a tiny bit

Saying all of that I quit the compact 6 months ago. 2 cartridges a day which I was using is the nicotine equivalent to 40 cigarettes. I only used 12 cigs a day when I smoked!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

markmoto wrote: »
    Vaping especially menthol super harmful to your health.
    Already banned in a few countries, Check this out

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-vaping-carcinogens-study-idUSKBN1W12Q5

I don’t see how that answers my post?

Go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

EddieN75 wrote: »
    The copper charging points get wet from liquid leaking through the unit. Clean them off when you see them turn green and you will never have a charging issue again

Also for a bigger drag widen the tiny airholes that are on the side of the device. There is one on both sides. File them out a tiny bit

Saying all of that I quit the compact 6 months ago. 2 cartridges a day which I was using is the nicotine equivalent to 40 cigarettes. I only used 12 cigs a day when I smoked!

Are you vaping at all? Any recommendations on a replacement

I loved the Logic Pro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

Are you vaping at all? Any recommendations on a replacement

I loved the Logic Pro

No I gave it all up. I really loved the logic compact. Never had it out of my hand. Getting cartridges was a breeze compared to the liquid and coil device I used before that.

Those juul/logic compact things are the future imo

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

I don’t see how that answers my post?

Go away.

You have posted under Health / giving up smoking.
    Health & Environment breadcrumb_divider.pngGiving Up Smoking breadcrumb_divider.pngVaping & E-Smoking breadcrumb_divider.png Logic Pro/compact menthol replacement

Advertisement