Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

You tried to say that excess mortality started in march 2022. I am showing you that it very clearly started in June 2021 but you refuse to accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes. I understand that you're throwing out these kiddie insults because you're upset.

You claimed "I had skin in the game". This is usually the way you guys veil your accusations of people being a shill when you want it to try and make it sound cool rather than obviously silly.

Fck sake 😄

"We're all in bits, so I guess that means it's working" 😄

I think you are on the dole (or disability), for what it's worth. Hence you've the time to be on this site near 24/7.

Also, by "skin in the game", I meant literally. You been injected with this stuff, so are more emotionally attached to a positive outcome. Understandable.

----------------------------------

Again, attack the post, not the poster. Employment status is irrelevant to this discussion.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

I provided evidence where Pfizer very clearly states 100% effective. You are proving that if anyone said it's 100% effective then they are lying. That is what you are stating here.

Do I have to Google for you?

• Advertisement

But it doesn't. The link you provided doesn't say that. I explained this to you.

You clearly just don't understand and clearly didn't actually read that website.

And again, that's not what I'm stating. You are now doing what you guys have constantly whinged at me allegedly doing.

Search for "100% safe and effective" in YouTube. It's not that difficult.

Yup. More false claims and insults.

You've switched from trying to pretend that I'm a government agent to just insulting and belittling.

It's pretty funny.

You admitted yesterday that you were triple jabbed. So how is you "having skin in the game" a "false claim"? 😄

You are also pretty much on this site 24/7. So, not a false claim, either.

As for insults, I wasn't insulting you re: the dole or disability. That's just my impression. I also believe you're partially autistic based on what I've seen from your posts, behaviour at times, and constant inability to understand/comprehend/accept information that is put to you in very simple way. You often continue arguing long after you've been proved wrong. That's a common symptom of Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Aspergers, in particular. I don't say it to insult you, but rather to explain "you're not getting certain things, or won't accept you're wrong here because.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warned for offering online diagnosis.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's not a claim it's a fact as written in the Pfizer documents, go have a look yourself.

"“Clinical laboratory evaluations showed a transient decrease in lymphocytes that was observed in all age and dose groups after Dose 1, which resolved within approximately one week, were not associated with any other clinical sequelae, and were not considered clinically relevant."

That's after 1 dose, we don't have the data for dose, 2,3,4,5,6 yet. Why do you think these people are getting infected straight after being boosted, coincidence or an impeded immune system? If your doctor is any good he would have advised you not to go out for a week or so after getting injected, that's what my doctor tells people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

in a petri dish maybe.... if that was the case, all variants would occurred everywhere in the world at the same time and everyone would be affected equally.... historically it wasn't a case of the virus getting milder, it was a case of the virus killing all the hosts which were not fit to fight it, and the ones that were left reproduced to have children with natural immunity....

it's also been very well documented of the ethnic and racial disparities of COVID infection, where some get worse infections depending on the variant and ethnic profile. So there could easily be a mutation in Asia, which could be more dangerous to an African or visa versa.

So please, stop being science ignorant.

The claim that I'm "emotionally attached" to the topic that that's the reason I'm disagreeing with your conspiracy theories. That's false.

Like the rest of your ablest, insulting post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So no newspapers, news websites, government websites? It’s only on YouTube. Makes complete sense….

Mm hmm.

Like when you claimed that Isreali study said the same thing?

Looks exactly like you're doing the same thing as what you quote and what you say don't match.

Ah right cool, so when Pfizer is mentioned in a good light , I don't believe, but any bad news we believe, gotcha

Corruption is rife, it's no coincidence that they produce Astrazeneca under licence in country, and allow locally produced and packaged Moderna and J&J..

Pfizer didn't want it produced in India, so didn't get the licence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Pfizer didn't want it produced, or Pfizer didn't meet regulator's demand for safety studies?

"Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorisation of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator’s demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.

The drug regulator said on its website its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

I won't bullshit you here, I said I work with data in a loose sense. As my job, I have to read excel sheets, and various data points and attempt to give an insight into them. I didn't go to college to study this officially.

I guess my point was I see daily the power of hiding some details when it suits and next highlighting them when it suits then. All while being able to claim it's not a lie or misleading.

My favourite is the lost tenner argument. If I loose 10euro on Sunday, and I find 5euro the following Sunday - Am I down or up 50% WOW.

That sort of stuff I am surrounded in.

Back to my own rationalisation. I by and large believe in the vaccine, however, I also respect that many people took the vaccine for perhaps the wrong reason, cohersion so they could get into clubs or go on holidays rather than actually believing in the vaccine itself. I have siblings who held out until that time and the only reason they got it - so I could go clubbing.

the fact Leo varadkare eluded to this also when he was explaining why the covid certs were still being used for indoor dining was because it enticed people to get the jab,

Again though, these is pure thought projection, I wouldn't for one moment argue the case or for as I am an ordinary soap in this. I rather observe and witness and hopefully make the right choice.

correct, for the February 2021 request they didn't submit for a local study because they had more than enough data from the phase 3 trials and partial info from phase 4 trials, all studies had samples from volunteers of Indian ethnicity, a study would just prolong any decision and cost money for a potential no anyway...

the batches for 2021 had already been agreed to be produced in American and European locations, so they didn't need India's production lines...

This is how Astrazeneca got into their market, as they were stuck for manufacturing lines, so the Indian's said they would allow them to use theirs once domestic vaccinations were produced by them under licence (i.e. they get a big cut).

For the Sep 2021 denial, there were no safety concerns remarked on, it was denied on the basis the cold storage required for transport made it incompatible for use in India.... much like Moderna, but Moderna, which is produced in the country, somehow got a licence shortly after...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

There is no real rise. The figures aren't age adjusted. Excess mortality is not higher from June 2021.

Look at the graph for 2017. See how the trend follows 2021.

2021 is higher in the graph than 2017 because there are more old people now.

So I don't have an explanation for why we see such a trend. If it related to covid and vaccines why does 2017 show the same trend?

And the overall figures I have explained.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement

It exactly what they stated. Do I have to quote it again?

"Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases"

Can you not read? I don't care how you interpret, it the point is that is what people were told

What's the end of that sentence? Why are you only quoting a partial sentence?

What about the other quotes I pointed out?

What about the actual headline on the page?

Do you need me to quote them to you again?

Moving the goalposts again. Now you're talking about trends. I'm talking about numbers. All the years follow a similar trend. So what? That has nothing to do with it. The years are overlaid for comparison. They are on the same x axis for comparison.

You are doing your best to obfuscate and avoid the elephant in the room. Higher than usual deaths from June 2021 which you can't explain.

Sorry, I can't keep doing this. It's like trying to explain particle physics to a cat

Yourself and mob king have simply run out road here and you are nitpicking to the nth degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭jackboy

Viruses are not a form of life and they have no purpose. Yes viruses with certain traits will persist in the human population longer. This does not mean that a devastating covid variant won’t emerge. Same as for flu, where a devastating variant will emerge at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

IF you are talking about numbers, and not considering age adjusted numbers, you've lost the argument.

That's not nit picking. That is a fundamental component of excess mortality.

The age adjusted figures show no excess mortality for the latter part of 2021.

I referred to the trend to show that in previous years similar trending upwards have been observed, so it is not something you can associate with covid vaccines.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Sorry man, pointing out that you are misrepresenting what sources say is not nitpicking.

Rejecting a scientific study and declaring it a fraud because it's "only math" would be a bit more nitpicky and would betray a very deep ignorance of science for example.

@Fr0g would make you believe is all gravy after the Spanish flu.... that's the worst that it'll ever get, because viruses automatically become benign over time due natural selection...

we should declare all flu's from 1921 onwards a non event

Its irrelevant. You claimed that no one "believed" it was 100% safe and effective.

I have shown you Pfizer's website which stated exactly that and there are plenty of examples on YouTube of media outlets claiming the same. Including the POTUS and various other "experts"

Here's Ireland's top expert and number 1 grifter Luke O'Neil

Deliberately misunderstanding and misrepresenting again.

• Advertisement

Depends on your definition. It's self replicating that's all you need to know. Use a different word if it makes you happy. It's another irrelevancy and doesn't change point one bit.

Advertisement