Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭oisinog

So aything I can find about pills with mirochips in it are only for reporting that the medicaiton has been take, This could do wonders for patients with Dementia or serious mental conditions. I also see it was bein consider for anti rejection medicne after a transplant. That could be a game changer for some of these patients.

This new Pfizer pill does not have a microchip in it I did check I couldnt see documentation of it anywhere.

You mention research Lex I am willing to listen to peoples theories but I am also they type of person who does a bit of research as well. I looked into the vaccine and decided to get it from my research but I can back that up with facts I have found from legimitate sources.

I am wiling to listen to you but to allow us to make informed decisions sources and facts from leginitate sources would be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

well seeing as this is a thread about vaccines, you must have twigged?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

So many new posts no time to read them all, any details on the conspiracies/predictions yet?

I would like to know when I'll be getting my social credit score? when will I lose my property? when do we get this global Communism?

It's almost as if my questions on this are being avoided somehow, just a hunch. Here's the list again in case anyone forgets:

Climate Change Lockdown of some sort

Hyper-inflation & collapse of monetary systems

Energy, Food and Water Global Shortages

Abolition of private property (39th Amendment)

Abolition of meat consumption

Adoption of global communism

Adoption of Social Credit Score

You can take Hyper-Inflation off you list we are in for a series of Bank of England Base Rate rises over the next 6 months to stem inflation over there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

We as in people in Northern Ireland, ECB has also indicted they will raise interest rates if inflation goes above 2% and that should be expected in quater 1 of next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Who suffers when pubs/bars/ restaurants, Clubs & Hotels suffer…

Just some..

Butchers

Greengrocers

Fishmongers

Breweries

Dry Goods suppliers

Taxis

Security companies

Hair salons

Beauty salons

Fashion stores…

THE ECONOMY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Considering we (well, parts of the EU) were in negative interest territory not all that long ago, this isn't exactly 'hyper.' Inflation is going up due to release of pent-up shopping demand. PuP et al help with that. Interest has been very low for a very long time.

Excactly if the EU or Gb wanted to move into Hyper Inflation areas they would want to reduce the rates or keep them at similair low levels to encourage Hyper inflation

but this is about Vaccine Safety and I am taking it off track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,328 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No, I haven't because conspiracy theorists like yourself keep claiming ridiculous contradictory things when you aren't being vague.

You either can't explain what you're claiming, or you claim obvious bullshit.

So again, answer the question directly, clear and without deflection:

What is the solution? Why are governments conspiring to make people take the vaccine?

If you cower away from this point like you have will all the others, we will take it as you conceding the question again.

Or you could just start being honest for a change and explain why you're spreading all this bullshit.

So now the theory is that the global conspiracy is to negatively impact Irish fishmongers...

Yeah but there's a pandemic, that's why. We aren't closing them for fun.

There are people on this forum who think it's fake, it's a "scam", it's "planned", it's "Communism", the "anti-christ" and everything in between. All this quackery was predicted the moment the pandemic started. Same as SARS, MERS, Ebola, Swine Flu. It's like flies to ****.

Apparently this vaccine "conspiracy" is just the tip of the iceberg of another much larger "conspiracy". We are yet to find out what that is.

Just wondering do you and your fellow full time anti truther shills believe in ANY conspiracy theories?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,850 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS...... CONSIDERED YOURSELVES PWNED !!!!

• Advertisement

Sorry, you're again repeating this false accusation. Why? You guys were given a chance to outline your accusations and show your evidence for this.

You and your buddies were of course unwilling to do this because you know that your accusation is bullshit.

You are making it because you are angry and upset and you aren't able to actually address any of the points you're afraid of.

This accusation only serves to make you guys look childish, pathetic and paranoid.

Please continue as it's doing a lot of the work for us.

And to answer your question, why would anyone be convinced of your conspiracy theories when you can't explain them and you have to lie constantly?

Why would anyone be convinced by you freaking out and accusing them of being a shill because they don't immediately believe your vague lies?

I will ask again, do you and your fellow full time anti truther shills believe in ANY conspiracy theories?

Lol. Pathetic.

Anyway here a very relevant part:

Misusing VAERS. One of the most common deceptions about the safety of the vaccines stems from the repeated misuse of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, an online database that contains unverified reports of potential side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. The reports can be submitted by anyone, are not vetted for accuracy, nor do they mean that the vaccine necessarily caused the reported event. Submissions are encouraged even when a person does not think the event was vaccine-related.

Lol.

Tell you what, withdraw that false accusation, admit it's false and explain why you keep claiming it, then I'll answer in full.

If you don't want to withdraw your false accusation, back it up, then I will answer your question in full.

But you won't do either, because you aren't very honest and you're just cranky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Present one that makes sense and has a little more to it than causing you confusion and I’ll let you know. Also make sure it’s not a one liner or a incoherent rant. Have a who, what, and why defined. Otherwise it’ll just be more CT’ist verbal spew. So basically do everything you haven’t done so far since you registered on boards.

There are plenty of conspiracies, you only have to switch on the news.

But I suspect you are referring to the silly ones, like moon landing conspiracy, satellites are fake, lizard people, 9/11 and so on.

Speaking of which, still waiting for you to detail your conspiracy. You keep throwing all this innuendo around, but I've noticed you are very sparse on specifics.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

"I will ask again, do you and your fellow full time anti truther shills believe in ANY conspiracy theories?"

Can I ask how you recognise the 'truth' when you see it?

Is it the truth only if you read it on some conspiracy web site, or see it on bitchute?

Do you and your buddies believe in ANY conspiracy theories???

YES or NO answer will suffice.

"anti truther" LOL

you only have to look at some of the articles coming from the US of the effects of the vaccine of the 5-11yr olds, especially myocarditis

Myocarditis is not just for Christmas

Lol. Lost count of how many yes or no questions you've dodged. Dohnjoe answered your question directly.

I told you that if you answered the question I asked you, I'd answer you as well. You've elected not to do that.

So if you'll confirm that you are withdrawing your accusation that people are "shills" I will answer your question in full.

First off, you have ignored almost every question I've ever asked you, but here you are demanding an answer. The usual hypocritical politician style behavior.

Secondly, to answer your question, yes, I believe in some conspiracy theories, have even posted one or two in here over the years.

Now that I've answered that question, you can answer mine, you claimed this pandemic was planned, that it's a big conspiracy, what is that conspiracy exactly?

the threat of another lockdown or if you want to call it, in the form of closure of hospitality after 5pm

They must really not be getting their quota of boosters done for their overlords

• Advertisement

at least we are getting somewhere now

you are agreeing that its plausible that microchips can be inserted into pills, am I right in assuming this?

Just because the new Pfizer pill doesnt say its in it now, the technology is there to do it which I said it was over a year ago on here but was hit with a wall of denial from the usual suspects

Quick, you better get off the conspiracy forum and onto the main forums to share all this incredible information you have! people have to be warned!

Cool. Why aren't you linking them?

Is it because again, you are telling lies and what you claim and reality don't match up?

I'll take it that since you've again ignored my other question, you can't explain why governments are inflating the numbers.

Cool. Would have been better if you just said that directly rather than dance and dodge around it and then ignore it.

So since you're admitting you can't explain why the government would inflate numbers, we can conclude that they aren't inflating numbers.

Nah, he won't cause he knows that it's false and would get him turfed out of that forum if he isn't already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Seriously. You are completely barmy with that. If it’s there then you should be able to get it and prove it. However, you won’t because it’s false.

was it you that said RFID chips that the navy seals use so they can be controlled like robots?

Are we back to conspiracy theorists claiming microchips stuff again?

I believe that the people behind the scamdemic are so rich and powerful that they have become megalomaniacs and control freaks.

I dont have names and addresses or know their ultimate objective but i think that if human beings have too much power they become evil and dangerous.

So you don't know what the plan is or whos behind it.

You can't explain any part of the plan.

You don't know what you're concerned about or what's actually happening.

You can't explain any of the issues, problems or contradictions in the theory.

You can't point to any evidence.

You can only tell lies, dodge questions and throw tantrums. You can only just parrot what you're told by people who profit from marks like yourself.

There isn't much to your world view, is there?

Why do you think anyone would be convinced of your position when this is what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

"at least we are getting somewhere now

you are agreeing that its plausible that microchips can be inserted into pills, am I right in assuming this?

Just because the new Pfizer pill doesnt say its in it now, the technology is there to do it which I said it was over a year ago on here but was hit with a wall of denial from the usual suspects"

Ok, so what do you think these microchips that can be inserted in pills will be used for? Have you researched it up a bit yourself, or did you read it on some conspiracy site?

• Advertisement

So you don't know who is behind it, you can't explain what it is, and something something evil and dangerous.

At least you answered a question, so there's that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

After 2 years of having felt "something just doesn't feel right" about this pandemic and the responses to it, this below interview finally answered a lot of questions for me and was almost like an "aha" moment.  

i guess a synopsis would be that the world is being slowly marched, through mass formation or mass psychosis, into a new totalitarian regime. 

pre-pandemic the world had (and still has) so many crisis including climate change, energy crisis, financial crisis etc that something had to give and now it seems that the world is now being pushed towards more technocratic solutions or transhumanism, where the powers that be believe that technological solutions may be the only way to solve everything.

therefore some people are believing that a glimpse of the future is not where governments will be governing nations but will be just one entity of partnerships which govern...the other entities will be big tech, big corporations etc. our new masters won't be the stalins or the hitlers of old but rather more boring faceless bureaucrats. it was also interesting to learn the difference between dictatorships and totaltarianism. 

personally i now believe the purpose of the whole pandemic was solely to bring in covid passes and the idea of digital passes to carry on your normal life....it's the first step to get everyone locked into a system where they rely on technology to continue with their daily lives. i guess. as other have said.like a social credit system. everything will be tied to your digital id in the future to control you, reward you or punish you. easy enough done really when you think about it. once they get control of your bank accounts they've really got you where they want you. 

professor desmet said that in any totalitarian regime, 30% of the populace are completely hynoptised and blindly submit to the regime, 40% are kind of on the fence but go along with it and 30% absolute refuse to partake...so i'm guessing anyone in the first 30% category will be completely against this message. i'd be interested to hear what the 40% on-the-fencers think about this theory though

Alright, and this is a popular theme among conspiracy theorists.

So once they have "control" of our ID's, our bank accounts, etc - what exactly does your local Sinn Fein or Fine Gael TD do then? What happens to those who are against this? (politicians don't all magically agree, quite the opposite)

If you don't know the answers, why aren't you applying the most basic of critical thinking to this?

I think you missed on the point i was trying to make above. Everyone has known that democracy has been under serious threat throughout the world in recent years with many countries electing more authoritarian leaders..brazil, hungary, turkey etc.

If western societies proceed down this totalitarian pathway as described in the interview with Dr Desmet above, then it doesn't matter what any td does or says because they won't be the ones in charge anymore. As I said above, if this theory is correct as Dr Desmet describes above, we won't be governed democratically anymore but rather as coalition with big tech, pharma, corps and parliaments with perhaps the parliaments taking a back seat.

I've read some articles where people are saying this is already in motion with the participation of big tech and corporations at davos, UN summit meetings etc etc. Which is personally something I'd like to research more, I haven't been focused on what is happening at these global levels in recent times, but it might be worth looking more closely into.

Yeah, right-wing populism has been a thing in recent years, however the US just elected Biden, Bolsonero is deeply unpopular and likely to lose the next election. "Big tech" and corporations aren't interested in state control.

Anyway back to vaccines.

Isn't it weird how conspiracy views on vaccines seem to align with Trumpism? Or did Trumpism align with anti-science views because that was a good market to exploit?

• Advertisement

Remember that time when the President of Tanzania ordered a papaya and motor oil to be

tested for COVID-19, both of which came back positive?

Good times.

No because it's another debunked factoid that your blindly repeating.

What's this got to do with your guys also false claims about vaccine safety?

Debunked because it is.

Still not sure what it has to do with vaccine safety? Or are you literally just throwing bullshit you've been fed because you guys are desperate.

one to ponder perhaps

"Why Most Published Research Findings Are False"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Most_Published_Research_Findings_Are_False

• Advertisement
Advertisement