Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel quarantine in dublin

Options
  • 22-04-2021 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I am due to arrive into Dublin in the next few days, I have been vaccinated with the pfizer vaccine, I read on gov.ie that 'fully vaccinated' is considered as 7 days after the 2nd shot, I will have received my 2nd shot 3 days before I arrive, just wondering how strict they are with the arrival procedure, would love to hear from someone who has arrived recently fully vaccinated thanks 😊 want to do everything I can to avoid hotel quarantine!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Hi, I am due to arrive into Dublin in the next few days, I have been vaccinated with the pfizer vaccine, I read on gov.ie that 'fully vaccinated' is considered as 7 days after the 2nd shot, I will have received my 2nd shot 3 days before I arrive, just wondering how strict they are with the arrival procedure, would love to hear from someone who has arrived recently fully vaccinated thanks 😊 want to do everything I can to avoid hotel quarantine!!!!!!

There is no leeway. MHQ is enshrined in law.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

That's a 4 day gap so be prepared for hotel quarantine

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Usaireland1979

Oh lord!!!!! ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

Can you delay your flight for a few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Just take a high court challenge and the gov will most likely let you out as they are scared of the whole thing being declared unlawful. Only 1 case has been contested and it was shaky anyway. The gov withdrew all of the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Usaireland1979

Yeah looks like it can't be avoided!!!!!! Great craic altogether!! 😆

Advertisement