Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway musician, looking to jam, form band, etc

Options
  • 22-04-2021 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi folks.

I am a guitarist by trade, but I have played bass in bands before, and I play some basic keyboard too, and do some basic singing, along with making mad sounds in the Ol’ DAW. Bored of playing all my own songs by myself, looking to find others who like to play, mess around, and make some nice sounds together.

Hit me up if your interested in jamming together (Covid permitting)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shabzmul

Hi looking for someone to do a bit of jamming with have a few lads I've played music with for years need bass and a drummer we do it for fun mostly with a few gigs what type of stuff are you interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Speedodoyle

Hey,

I am pretty much into most stuff, particularily if it is originals. Some covers can be fun, but I would be more interested in making new songs. In terms of the type of music, I tend to like stuff on the softer side, mid tempo stuff. Groovy stuff, smooth stuff. What kind of stuff are ye into playing around with?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wipeout

Bass player here if you are still looking

Advertisement