Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best sim only mobile plan

Options
  • 20-04-2021 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi. My 2 year contract with Vodafone is up. I'm thinking of switching to tesco mobile, GoMo or 48. What are people's opinions on these or is there another network you can recommend. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Covieland

I'm with Gomo since they launched, all my family with them as well, no issues, highly recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

crazylady1 wrote: »
    Hi. My 2 year contract with Vodafone is up. I'm thinking of switching to tesco mobile, GoMo or 48. What are people's opinions on these or is there another network you can recommend. Thanks
    If you are in a position to bundle your mobile with fibre broadband, Eir €9.99per month SIM-only is hard to beat. It is the same price has their original GoMo deal, although GoMo is now €14.99pm. The only issue is that the Eir price is only for 12 months, so you need to call up once a year to renegotiate it back down to €9.99.

One advantage of GoMo vs Eir's own-branded product is that GoMo is "for life" - so although it is slightly dearer, you won't have to bother renegotiating every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

If you have Eir broadband you can get a $9.99 per month contract.

Advertisement